Tips for Writing an Effective "Line Available Ad”
1. Hold their Attention
2. Focus on Your Ideal Seller
3. Your Product Needs a Powerful Description
- Describe the details clearly and concisely
- Highlighting a feature plus a benefit
- Ex: genuine hand-sewn construction (feature) >> durable comfort (benefit)
- Let the reader imagine what it would be like to sell your product
- Avoid” Yeah, Yeah” phrases. When we’re stuck for words and don’t know what else to add to our product description, we often add something bland like "excellent product quality". As soon as someone reads this he/she thinks, “yeah, yeah, of course; that’s what everyone says”
- Use short, impactful sentences to differentiate your company and product. Provide tangible reasons to enable them to imagine a clear benefit and image of what selling your product will do for them
- Use specific words - stay away from vague statements and jargon. Describe what sets your product apart from others. don't promise things that you are not able to realistically deliver.
- Communicate exactly what results the IMR can expect from selling your product - commission rate, geographic exclusivity, training, tech support, advertising support for leads, samples
4. What’s in it for THEM?
5. What is YOUR Goal?