Have you thought about exhibiting at Medtrade Fall or AORN?
But, can't afford the cost of an independant booth?
Then take advantage of one of the many benefits of HIRA membership and exhibit with us.
We offer table top space in our Pavilion for 50% off the cost of an independent 10 x 10 booth. Plus we take care of the extras like: carpet, table and chairs.
Medtrade Fall 2015
Georgia World Congress Center
Oct 27-29, 2015
Co-Exhibitor Fee $1,949.00 - we take care of the table, chairs and carpet rental for you at no additional cost ($300 - $500 value)
Booth # 2261
To learn more about Medtrade visit - www.medtrade.com
Who attends Medtrade?
• Home Medical Equipment providers
• Specialty homecare providers
• Home health agencies
• Pharmacy-based and chain HME retailers
• In-Patient facilities
• ...all looking for the products and services offered by your company!
What can exhibiting at Medtrade do for you?
• Be a part of the largest national home healthcare exposition in the US
• Help you generate hundreds of highly qualified leads in just two days
• Educate your target audience about the value of your products
• Market your company to targeted audiences with buying power
• Introduce and test new products and services
• Maximize your marketing dollars and ROI
• Reach your clients and prospects in new ways
• Partner with industry leaders
• Promote brand image and build public awareness
• Set yourself apart from your competitors
• Strengthen relationships with existing customers
• Network with your peers
• SELL your products!
Deadline to be included in the ‘printed’ directory is fast approaching! Deadline is Sept 11, 2015.
AORN Expo 2016
Anaheim Convention Center
Exhibit Dates: April 3 - 5, 2016
Co-Exhibitor Fee $2,500
Booth # 2479
Top 5 Reasons to Exhibit
Engage with key decision makers at this premier international perioperative event with over 5,000 OR executives, directors, managers, and clinical nurses.
1. Connect with over 1,500 nurse leaders
2. Over 14 hours of unopposed exhibit hall hours
3. Innovative show floor traffic generators
4. Exhibit hall book signing by keynote speaker, Amy Purdy
5. Interactive product pavilion and much more!